Easier Than Ever Booking
Flight Expert Since 1990
Check Out Our Fares To Las Vegas!
* Displayed fares were last updated on Jan 19, 2022 at 07:00:25 AM. Fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Total fare round trip economy class per person in US dollars, including all taxes and fees. See booking terms and conditions Read more
|Baltimore-Washington Feb 04, 2022||Las Vegas Feb 11, 2022||Baltimore-Washington > Las Vegas Feb 04, 2022-Feb 11, 2022||$108*|
|Baltimore-Washington Feb 12, 2022||Las Vegas Feb 15, 2022||Baltimore-Washington > Las Vegas Feb 12, 2022-Feb 15, 2022||$232*|
|Baltimore-Washington Feb 21, 2022||Las Vegas Feb 24, 2022||Baltimore-Washington > Las Vegas Feb 21, 2022-Feb 24, 2022||$307*|
|Baltimore-Washington Feb 11, 2022||Las Vegas Feb 15, 2022||Baltimore-Washington > Las Vegas Feb 11, 2022-Feb 15, 2022||$179*|
|Baltimore-Washington Jul 19, 2022||Las Vegas Jul 27, 2022||Baltimore-Washington > Las Vegas Jul 19, 2022-Jul 27, 2022||$263*|
|Baltimore-Washington Mar 04, 2022||Las Vegas Mar 07, 2022||Baltimore-Washington > Las Vegas Mar 04, 2022-Mar 07, 2022||$318*|
Customer Reviews (Last Updated on Jan 19, 2022)
Frank, Thank you again for helping me today. You have been pleasant to work with, and willing to take the time and look for options for...
Dear Eddie, Based on the cheapest price , I booked round trip flight with LatinOFare recently. I found the phone service of your com...
Eddie, I wanted to thank you again for all your help! You were courteous, professional, and timely. You are were also very sympathet...
Ben and Iuliia
About Las Vegas
Book cheap flights to Las Vegas
In general, the most affordable Las Vegas flights can be found throughout the summer, spring, and autumn months. Nevertheless, if you know where to look, finding the low-cost flights to Vegas is possible whatever the season. Utterly type your details into the LatinOFare search bar and you’ll be shown a combination of the most affordable journey options accessible. As well as showing you the most affordable flights for your chosen dates, LatinOFare will also let you know if you can save cash by changing your trip by a day or two. If you’re compliant with your holiday dates, this can be a fabulous way to find a great deal.
Best time to visit Las Vegas
The most suitable time to tour Las Vegas is from March to May and from September to November. While you’ll discover everything of travel deals everywhere the year, the spring and fall collar seasons offer the most moderate weather. Sin City sees an introduction of visitors throughout the winter months, particularly surrounding New Year’s Eve, and the scorching summers see daytime temperatures surpassing 100 degrees. No interest when you decide to visit Vegas, try to plan a mid-week journey – because this is a popular weekend getaway destination, you’ll find more places at lower rates between Tuesday and Thursday.
Las Vegas top attractions
- The Strip - The 2.5-mile-long center section of Las Vegas Boulevard, which runs within the city of the northeast to southwest, acknowledged as the Strip, is lined with large entertainment palaces, many created with defining business and home to show venues, luxury hotel rooms, and fine dining. The Strip is individually impressive at night when the city is decorated by an interminable succession of glittering neon signs. Most visitors enjoy strolling along the Strip and taking in the sights. Usually speaking, the Las Vegas Strip works from the Mandalay Bay Hotel to Treasure Island Hotel. To positively experience Las Vegas, stay on the Strip, preferably at one of the major hotels.
- Bellagio Resort and Fountain Show - The Bellagio Resort in Las Vegas is an extensive, high-end hotel complex, with a wide diversity of tendencies, the Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, including the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, a spa and salon, and any of the most expensive restaurants in Las Vegas. Behind the lobby is a showroom area with increasing themes that range from beginning botanical displays to fascinating displays of art. The most important and famous feature is the spring show. In the breast of the Bellagio, along the Strip, the dancing pumps perform a dazzling display of water introduced to music. From the sidewalk, companies have a ringside view. This is often portrayed as the best free performance in Las Vegas.
- New York-New York Hotel - The New York-New York Hotel in Las Vegas is beyond the street from both the MGM Grand Hotel including the Excalibur Resort Hotel. Visually remarkable, the hotel is intended to appear like New York's profile, concluded with the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty. A huge roller coaster circles in and throughout the hotel.
- Caesar's Palace and The Colosseum - Conceivably one of the best comprehended of all the Las Vegas hotel resorts, Caesar's Palace stretches to evolve. Currently, Caesar's Palace is an extensive complex in the middle of the Strip, whole with every conceivable entertainment option. The hotel is almost associated with shows held in its huge performance venue known as "The Colosseum." Top performers (which have introduced Celine Dion and Elton John) function here for extended periods and shows are often reserved out well in advance. Visitors preparing a trip and hoping to see a production here will want to check out dates and ticket availability as quickly as possible.
- Neon Museum - The fresh and colorful neon signs of Las Vegas have been one of the city's most significant sights for innumerable visitors during the years. These multi-story broadcasting beacons became one of the city's requirements for fame. Today, the Neon Museum is struggling hard to preserve remarkable of the city's history by obtaining, storing, and in some cases, renovating the historic neon signs that have passed by the wayside as businesses have disappeared or new signs have taken the place of older symbols. You can see many of these signs by taking a conducted tour at the Neon Museum, where former neon signs are collected outside in a large aggregate. Guides present the history of the signs and patterns, which have emerged over the years. Resolutions at the museum are ongoing, and signs attain in changing conditions. In some cases, only a division was saved or located, while others have been restored to their previous glory. This difference makes the museum that completely more attractive and gives visitors a shrewdness into how much work and upkeep is wanted with these large signs.
- Madame Tussaud's - Madame Tussaud's in Las Vegas is near the elevators heading up to the Venetian Hotel on the Strip. Here, visitors can see their beloved stars protected permanently in wax. In many circumstances, the personalities are so lifelike it is relatively eerie. Figures change from Elvis to Bradley Cooper and Sofia Vergara. The overall center or theme of Madame Tussaud's is on characters that are connected with Las Vegas.
How to reach Las Vegas
Like most other significant cities in the US, Las Vegas has a reliable network of buses connecting its main ranges. You’ll presumably spend most of your time on the Strip searching the iconic hotels and casinos that outline the road. Travel among casinos is made easier by a choice of trams, shuttles, and monorails, some of which are free to use. A free tram runs within the Excalibur, the Luxor, and Mandalay Bay hotels and also separating the Monte Carlo, Crystal, and Bellagio. A fast and effective monorail runs the complete four-mile portion of the Strip in just 15 minutes, while taxis, express buses, and bike-share plans are also available.
Why book with LatinOFare
- Fast, Easy & Secure Reservations
- Exclusive Deals
- Best Prices GUARANTEED
- 24/7 Booking Assistance