Travelling is truly amazing, but sometimes when we are constantly on the go it can also be stressful and detrimental to our health. Especially when travelling abroad, with the change of weather, time difference, and food, keeping healthy can turn into a challenge. Below are some of the top picks by LatinOFare of some essential healthy products to carry while travelling.
- Travel Pillow- Avoid a cramped up neck by investing in a good neck pillow. Some of our favorites include the Infinity pillow and the Trtl pillow available on Amazon.
- Sleep Mask- Whether you’re trying to snooze in a bright plane cabin or a hotel room missing proper curtains, light can seriously mess with your sleep. So make sure you pack these for instant darkness and stellar sleep.
- Ear Plugs- If you are a light sleeper by nature, even a short nap is out of the question when you are surrounded by strangers on an airplane flight or troubled by ambient noises during the night like cars on the street, clock ticking etc. In these case earplugs really help.
- Blanket/ Shawl- Airplane Flights can be really chilly and leave you with a cold. Make sure you carry one of these essentials.
If you’re traveling to a major city, you’ll be able to buy just about any supply you can buy at home. If you have any doubt, take it along.
- Prescription drugs, with a separate list in case you lose your luggage
- Over the Counter Medicines like Antacid, Motion sickness medicine, cough drops, eye drops, pain, and fever medicine.
- First Aid Kit with bandages, aloe gel and oral rehydration salts.
- Hand sanitizer and Insect Repellent.
- Probiotics for a healthy digestive system and Vitamins for combating germs and illnesses acquired through travel.
Bring a small pouch of your personal items of all the essentials like toothbrush, toothpaste, sunscreen, cleansing wipes, hand cream, and an ultra-thick moisturizer.
It’s very important to stay hydrated while travelling. A great tool to have is a collapsible water bottle that you can fill up at the airport or at different fill up stations on your travels.
Fitness Resistance Band:
Keep up with your fitness routine with a set of fitness bands. Although really easy to fit in your luggage, these provide for a full workout. The best part is you can use it in your hotel room, or on the beach.
So next time you are getting on an international flight, take these essentials suggested by LatinOFare along for a healthy travel.