Flight Expert Since 1990
Easier Than Ever Booking
At Your Service 24x7x365
Check Out Our Fares To Atlanta!
* Displayed fares were last updated on Jul 09, 2020 at 06:24:00 AM . Fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Total fare round trip economy class per person in US dollars, including all taxes and fees. See booking terms and conditions
|Baltimore-Washington Jul 24, 2020||Atlanta Jul 27, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Jul 24, 2020-Jul 27, 2020||$110*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 14, 2020||Atlanta Aug 20, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Aug 14, 2020-Aug 20, 2020||$167*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 28, 2020||Atlanta Sep 07, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Aug 28, 2020-Sep 07, 2020||$256*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 05, 2020||Atlanta Aug 13, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Aug 05, 2020-Aug 13, 2020||$278*|
|Baltimore-Washington Sep 09, 2020||Atlanta Sep 12, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Sep 09, 2020-Sep 12, 2020||$283*|
|Baltimore-Washington Sep 25, 2020||Atlanta Sep 27, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Sep 25, 2020-Sep 27, 2020||$167*|
|Baltimore-Washington Jul 24, 2020||Atlanta Jul 28, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Jul 24, 2020-Jul 28, 2020||$237*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 08, 2020||Atlanta Aug 17, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Aug 08, 2020-Aug 17, 2020||$275*|
|Baltimore-Washington Jul 24, 2020||Atlanta Jul 26, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Atlanta Jul 24, 2020-Jul 26, 2020||$282*|
Customer Reviews (Last Updated on 9 Jul 2020)
Sarina was able to help me and to fix my booking since the airline company canceled my first flight, and on top of having to take a day...
Arnaud De la Tour
The online chat help came in super handy and speedy to assign my seat. I like this chat option rather than waiting on the phone. Thank ...
Sarina was a great help to me. My fingers hit the wrong number and she helped me confirm an important Flight for me. I wish everyone wh...
Book cheap flights to Atlanta
- Compare flights to Atlanta by simply utilizing the search box on LatinOFare. It will take you to the widest range of airlines and travel agent's flight fares to Atlanta. You can conveniently book your Atlanta flight tickets by clicking through to travel agents or airline sites.
- If your travel dates to Atlanta are flexible, we can show you the most affordable days in the month to fly to Atlanta - just select the entire month in the date selection, our graphs will show you the most suitable time to book flight ticket to Atlanta.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up LatinOFare's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change to Atlanta flight tickets
Best time to visit Atlanta
The most suitable time to visit Atlanta is from March to May when you can take relax in weather that is mild and pleasing, while at the same time experiencing the city's concerts and outdoor projects. At the same time, you'll also have opportunity to witness various events held between June and August. Atlanta summers are notably hot and humid, and room rates are at their peak. To save some bucks, try doing a trip in December, January, or February when hotel costs dive and relatively low temperatures see a thin stream of guests. Foodies will particularly love late winter's events. You may also find it to be a good trip in September, October, or November when one of Atlanta's large music celebrations isn't taking space; but like summers, autumn falls through the Atlantic hurricane season, so you may confront weather issues if a storm reaches through.
Atlanta top attractions
- Georgia Aquarium - One of the best things to do in Atlanta with kids is to visit the Georgia Aquarium that has a wide diversity of marine life and some very engaging and interactive activities for visitors. Touted as the world's biggest aquarium, it houses more than 100,000 aquatic creatures, including the largest in the ocean - whale sharks. You can see albino alligators and watch in awe as managers interact with California sea lions. One unique option offered by the Georgia Aquarium is the possibility to dive or snorkel in the container with the sharks. To participate in the dive program, visitors must have SCUBA diving certification. For those not intending to get wet, the aquarium also has an acrylic subway to walk within and view fish swimming on all contestants.
- Center for Civil and Human Rights - Atlanta's place in the American Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s is signalized by a beautiful interpretation at center/museum that places this humungous struggle into the more holistic worldwide campaigns for human rights. The Center for Civil and Human Rights investigates the history of Jim Crow laws with real television newscasts, speeches, photos, videos, personal accounts, and interactive activities that bring visitors into the contest. Portraits and stories of their work account for men and women who spent their lives in the struggle.
- The Fox Theatre - The Fox Theatre was constructed in the 1920s as the Yaarab Temple Shrine Mosque, with a remarkably posh Arabian-themed study. It has had a diverse history, with predicaments during the Great Depression, but has perpetually been a much-loved landmark structure since its production. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Sites. The interior of the cinema has seen significant refurbishment work over the years to maintain its original elegance, including the renovation and restoration of the appointments collection to maintain its 1929 appearance.
- Atlanta History Center - The Atlanta History Center is a massive complex that contains the Atlanta History Museum, Centennial Olympic Games Museum, Swan House, Smith Family Farm, and the Kenan Research Center, onward with several famous gardens. The History Museum highlights changing presentations and a permanent arrangement with topics such as the American Civil War, Folk Art of the South, and numerous other exhibits related to the story of Atlanta.
- Oakland Cemetery - The Historic Oakland Cemetery in Atlanta started as six acres in 1850. It was formerly designed as a garden cemetery. Across the years, individually through the time of the Civil War, the situation grew, containing those killed on the battleground. Eventually, the cemetery came to incorporate 88 acres. In 1884, the cemetery closed selling plots. Ultimately, this once lovely churchyard fell into disrepair as those attending the plots passed away or died.
How to save on Atlanta flights
LatinOFare provides you the best tools to ensure great deals on flights to Atlanta. Use our secure booking engine to scan non-stop flights and convenient departure times every day of the year. Search from the top airlines to book your entire Atlanta flight. You can continually rely on LatinOFare to help you find low-cost flights to Atlanta.
Using our booking engine is manageable - just type in your points of travel and favored dates and LatinOFare does the rest! If your travel times are adjustable, you can find even better discounts by adjusting your retreat dates. Browse connecting flights to improve your chances of finding even cheaper fares. Thanks to LatinOFare's Best Price Guarantee, you can schedule your Atlanta flights with full assurance knowing that you’ve found the best bargain online.
LatinOFare lets you search crosswise the largest number of airlines and Atlanta flights, which suggests that you'll be able to find great flight opportunities at the perfect travel date and time. There's simply no replacement for great prices and versatility suited to your flight needs.
Looking to keep even more? Get extra savings by bundling your Atlanta flight with a hotel and/or car rent to create a discount travel package. Early birds can create terrific savings by booking in progress while last-minute passengers can enjoy great last-minute deals. With LatinOFare, there’s no deficiency of options to save even higher on your Atlanta trip!
Why book with LatinOFare
- Fast, Easy & Secure Reservations
- Exclusive Deals
- Best Prices GUARANTEED
- 24/7 Booking Assistance