Flight Expert Since 1990
Easier Than Ever Booking
At Your Service 24x7x365
Check Out Our Fares To Los Angeles!
* Displayed fares were last updated on Jul 07, 2020 at 05:06:45 AM . Fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Total fare round trip economy class per person in US dollars, including all taxes and fees. See booking terms and conditions
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 20, 2020||Los Angeles Aug 24, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Los Angeles Aug 20, 2020-Aug 24, 2020||$139*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 22, 2020||Los Angeles Aug 29, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Los Angeles Aug 22, 2020-Aug 29, 2020||$167*|
|Baltimore-Washington Sep 12, 2020||Los Angeles Sep 19, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Los Angeles Sep 12, 2020-Sep 19, 2020||$201*|
|Baltimore-Washington Sep 09, 2020||Los Angeles Sep 13, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Los Angeles Sep 09, 2020-Sep 13, 2020||$210*|
|Baltimore-Washington Sep 04, 2020||Los Angeles Sep 07, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Los Angeles Sep 04, 2020-Sep 07, 2020||$213*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 08, 2020||Los Angeles Aug 17, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Los Angeles Aug 08, 2020-Aug 17, 2020||$154*|
|Baltimore-Washington Jul 24, 2020||Los Angeles Jul 28, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Los Angeles Jul 24, 2020-Jul 28, 2020||$194*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 13, 2020||Los Angeles Aug 19, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Los Angeles Aug 13, 2020-Aug 19, 2020||$205*|
|Baltimore-Washington Sep 29, 2020||Los Angeles Oct 06, 2020||Baltimore-Washington > Los Angeles Sep 29, 2020-Oct 06, 2020||$211*|
Customer Reviews (Last Updated on 7 Jul 2020)
Hi! I am ready to go on my vacation, but I couldn't find my flight information, that I saved, book marked. I just panicked, that I ...
Hello, Lisa was a very polite and responsive agent! Thanks for answering all of my questions and having some get back with me asap. Be...
I have never wrote a review before in my life, but I was very pleased on how Ms. Lisa responded and answered any questions I had. Unfo...
About Los Angeles
Book cheap flights to Los Angeles
A globally significant center of culture, business, and tourism, Los Angeles is the second-largest town in the US. Yet this urban region is fringed by hills, deserts, and impressive beaches. As the center of the hugest film industry in the world, it’s easy to feel intimate with LA - but standing there in the muscle is a different thing entirely.
Best time to visit Los Angeles
A beguiling amalgam of rolling hills, majestic pacific beaches, and glamour, Los Angeles is called the ‘Entertainment Capital of the World’. The star-studded Beverly Hills, Disneyworld, Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, and Universal Studios Hollywood are the major attractions here. Nevertheless, there’s more to this city than just these well-known names. Neighborhoods such as Venice Beach and Malibu boasting quirky stores, exotic boutiques, and educational gems attract hordes of companies each year. The isolated city in North America to have entertained the Summer Olympics twice, the sports picture in Los Angeles is encouraging. The most suitable time to encourage this city is from March to May and September to November. Los Angeles is accepted by the Los Angeles International Airport, the most significant and the most energetic in the state of California.
Los Angeles top attractions
- Hollywood - A neighborhood of Los Angeles, Hollywood is a destination in itself, between its unique history and iconic sites. The performances in Hollywood are intimately associated with the film industry and the attraction of the silver screen. The hillside Hollywood sign, Hollywood Boulevard, the Walk of Fame, and the Chinese Theatre can comfortably fill a day or two of vacation. If you're lucky, you might likewise spot a celebrity or two.
- Disneyland Resort - Just outside Los Angeles, Disneyland is California's premier family sabbatical destination, drawing companies since the 1950s. Disneyland Park, with transportations and participation in elaborately created theme sets, is what most maximum people picture when they presume Disneyland. The Disneyland California Adventure Park, conceived during one of the developments, holds even more activity and adventure, with seven lands based on movie themes. Exceeding the rides and Disney personalities wandering the streets, the resort also proposes a full complement of characteristics and services for a complete vacation. Hotels, restaurants, shopping, and all kinds of entertainment opportunities are possible at the Disneyland Resort.
- Santa Monica - Santa Monica is a bizarre destination that is both chic and laid-back, including a population that varies from surfers, skateboarders, and yoga enthusiasts to techies and business people. The stunning stretch of golden sand forward the coast and the legendary Santa Monica Pier, with its iconic Ferris wheel, are what most strangers come to appreciate, but you can find a diversity of experiences in this beachfront city following to LA. Buyers will find a range of advantages, from quirky and excellent stores to high-end boutiques. For a little movement, check out the 26-mile bike route along the harbor or wander along the Third Street Promenade to see street entertainers and do some shopping and people attending.
- The Getty Center - On a height in the Santa Monica Mountains, the Getty Center, composed by Richard Meier, is a large complex containing 0.75 square miles and set on 110 acres. The individual building and the beautiful grounds provide an excellent setting for this impressive museum. Selections include European representations, drawings, woodcutting, and decorative arts, as well as 19th- and 20th-century photography. The Getty Center is one of two neighborhoods of the J. Paul Getty Museum, designed by the late oil magnate, J. Paul Getty. The Getty Villa, set in a recreated Roman countryside house, bargains with art from the Stone Age to the head of the Roman Empire.
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) - The Los Angeles County Museum of Art places claims to be the longest art museum in the western United States, with approximately 130,000 pieces crossing from antiquity through to contemporary times. Of distinct note are the outstanding models of Asian, Latin American, and Islamic Art. The enormous collection consists of several separate buildings that have been obtained and refurbished over the years. The most recent development, known as the Transmutation, saw the availability of several new buildings on the western half of the campus, created by the Renzo Piano Building Workshop. The LACMA is next to the La Brea Tar Pits on the foundation row.
How to reach Los Angeles
Las Angeles is well connected to nearby spots with trains appearing at the Union Station. Infrequent train services like Union Pacific, Amtrak, and Burlington Northern Santa Fe append Los Angeles to the rest of the cities in the United States.
LA is conveniently approachable from nearby cities and cities. The LA Metropolitan Area has a superfluity of highways and freeways into the city. The various popular of certain are Interstate 10, which proceeds from one coast of the US to the different, to Florida; Interstate 5, which runs southwards within San Diego to Mexico and northwards to Sacramento, Portland and Seattle to Canada; and the US Route 101 which compares it to San Francisco.
The Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is a huge and bustling and one of the usual activities in the US. It is very strongly connected to the whole country and indeed the rest of the world, with inspirations from all the major countries and cities in the earth. Los Angeles additionally has 4 other airports, one individual at Long Beach, Burbank, Orange County, and Ontario. These airports generally serve internal routes, and the LAX also regularly presents cheaper fares.
Long-distance buses, shuttle buses, and airport buses all work efficiently in connecting Los Angeles to the cities nearby. There are numerous bus groups such as the popular Greyhound, Bolt Bus, Megabus, Santa Barbara Airbus, etc.
Why book with LatinOFare
- Fast, Easy & Secure Reservations
- Exclusive Deals
- Best Prices GUARANTEED
- 24/7 Booking Assistance