Flight Expert Since 1990
Easier Than Ever Booking
At Your Service 24x7x365
Check Out Our Fares To Fortaleza!
* Displayed fares were last updated on Sep 24, 2020 at 12:42:56 AM . Fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Total fare round trip economy class per person in US dollars, including all taxes and fees. See booking terms and conditions
Customer Reviews (Last Updated on 24 Sep 2020)
Hey, would just like to say thank you very much for the services you all provide. Without you our best Travel arrangements would not h...
I truly enjoy the airline ticket service that your company offers! I travel often, and I am notorious for being a last minute ticket pu...
Thank you so much. I am so thrilled that I found your site. I will use you for our future travel plans. Take Care....
Book cheap flights to Fortaleza
Find affordable flights to Fortaleza with LatinOFare. Booking flights with us is absolutely simple, fast and best of all, assures you of best possible flight deals!
- Compare flights to Fortaleza by applying the search box. It will take you to a page with the most large-scale range of airlines and travel agents' flight costs to Fortaleza. You can conveniently book your Fortaleza flight tickets by clicking travel agents or airline sites.
- If your travel dates to Fortaleza are flexible, we can show you the most economical days in the month to fly to Fortaleza. Just take the whole month in the date selection, our graphs give you the best time to book Fortaleza flight ticket.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up LatinOFare's price alerts to get announcement whenever there is a price adjustment to Fortaleza flight tickets
Best time to visit Fortaleza
The most suitable time to visit Fortaleza in Brazil is from January to December when you will have a melting temperature and restricted to average rainfall. The most precious average temperature in Fortaleza is 30°C in January also the lowest is 29°C in July. The water temperature is within 27°C and 30°C. The weather of Fortaleza is proper for a fun vacation.
The average weather figure for Fortaleza is an 8, 3. This is based on different factors, such as ordinary temperatures, the chance of carelessness, and weather experiences of others.
Fortaleza has the tropic savanna climate controlling. It is hot every month among both a wet and hard season.
Fortaleza top attractions
- Avenida Beira-Mar - Most hotels in Fortaleza are placed on Avenida Beira-Mar, a 3km / 2mi boulevard that meets the neighborhoods of Iracema, Meireles, and Mucuripe. Enjoy roaming along the seaside boardwalk, and tour the large hopper market set up every night with different stalls that sell local produce, such as lace identified as Renda de labirinto, clothing, and food. The market initiates every day at 1800 hours.
- Central Market - Fortaleza’s Mercado Central has four floors and more than 600 stalls vending everything. There are also regional crafts and souvenirs, including decorative linens. If you are fond of cashews, you’ll discover them here too in every imaginable form.
- Centro Dragão do Mar de Arte e Cultura - The Dragon, this big culture center is also a tourist must-visit that offers modern art shows, restaurants, and an external bar area. Built on the Iracema area, it involves a planetarium, the Contemporary Art Museum, the Museum of Ceará, a library, and a cinema. The place goes lively at night with artists flaunting their talents. Be aware that the encompassing neighborhood is not touristy; avoid walking alone at night.
- Theatro José de Alencar - The famous José de Alencar Theatre, established in 1910, is one of Fortaleza’s landmarks. Tour this century-old theatre and cherish the Art Nouveau façade, the wrought-iron construction, the bright stained glass windows, and the gardens invented by the Brazilian landscape architect Roberto Burle Marx. Guided trips cost R$ 6, and last roughly one hour.
- Praia de Iracema - Iracema with its urban beach is one of the most invigorating regions of the city with numerous bars, restaurants, and nightclubs. It’s also home to one of Fortaleza’s most significant New Year’s Eve parties.
- Ponte dos Ingleses - Ponte dos Ingleses (English Bridge), also recognized as Metal Bridge, is situated on Praia de Iracema, a stunning coastal stretch in Fortaleza. The seaboard pier is one of the best spots to watch the sunset. The construction was built in 1921 to serve the port of Fortaleza. Nevertheless, due to economic problems, it has never been fully developed and used as such. In the mid-1990s, the bridge was changed into a recreation area open to the public.
- Praia de Meireles - Praia de Meireles is a ubiquitous urban beach correlated by Avenida Beira-Mar. It forms part of the compass from the Metal Bridge dock to the fish shop, being a pleasant spot for twilight strolls. Food and drink shanties line the beachfront. The Brazilian state of Ceara is well-known for its long coastline and various beaches. In the city of Fortaleza, Meireles Beach is one of the most hectic compasses off the coast, packed with the highest density of hotels and seaside establishments serving up classical Brazilian food and drink.Placed just east of the city center in the middle-class Meireles community, Meireles Beach is a famous spot for morning joggers, and in the evenings, it’s enclosed by the famous Feirinha de Artesanato (Artisan Fair) where merchants sell nearby made crafts and textiles. It’s a great place to pick up Fortaleza's embellished lace.
- Praia do Futuro - Placed about 6 miles from the city square, Praia do Futuro is a long, exciting beach very distinct from Fortaleza’s city beaches (and also safer), that is also symmetrically lined with numerous beach bars and restaurants. This is an excellent place to taste the popular crabs with sauce and farofa, followed by a beer or coconut water, and a feel of the sea. Chico do Caranguejo is one of the greatest to try crab, especially on Thursdays when Crab Day is celebrated.
- Praia de Porto das Dunas - Placed in the municipality of Aquiraz, approximately 16 miles from center Fortaleza, Porto das Dunas has a lovely, and what seems like, an endless sandy beach. Beach Park, one of the most popular water parks in Latin America, is in the proximity.
- Praia de Cumbuco - Placed on the opposite side of Praia de Porto das Dunas, approximately 19 miles northwest of Fortaleza, Praia de Cumbuco is a distinct popular beach. Besides flaunting an extended sand encompass with palm and coconut trees, Cumbuco is also a famous kitesurfing hotspot.
Which airlines fly to Fortaleza?
- Azul Brazilian Airlines
- TAP Air Portugal
- LATAM Airlines Group
- Gol Transportes Aéreos
- Air Europa Air Europa
- Passaredo Linhas Aereas
- TACV TACV
Why book with LatinOFare
- Fast, Easy & Secure Reservations
- Exclusive Deals
- Best Prices GUARANTEED
- 24/7 Booking Assistance