Flight Expert Since 1990
Easier Than Ever Booking
At Your Service 24x7x365
Check Out Our Fares To San Francisco!
* Displayed fares were last updated on Mar 05, 2021 at 08:16:28 AM . Fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Total fare round trip economy class per person in US dollars, including all taxes and fees. See booking terms and conditions
|Baltimore-Washington Apr 12, 2021||San Francisco Apr 16, 2021||Baltimore-Washington > San Francisco Apr 12, 2021-Apr 16, 2021||$175*|
|Baltimore-Washington May 06, 2021||San Francisco May 20, 2021||Baltimore-Washington > San Francisco May 06, 2021-May 20, 2021||$296*|
|Baltimore-Washington May 26, 2021||San Francisco May 30, 2021||Baltimore-Washington > San Francisco May 26, 2021-May 30, 2021||$321*|
Customer Reviews (Last Updated on 5 Mar 2021)
I take great pleasure in commending your customer service time on the phone and on line (Cany) that assisted in in getting the ticket a...
Dear Shelley: You were very helpful to finish successfully. Thank you very much: Dear Shelley: You were very helpful to finis...
This is to confirm the changes of our return flight. Thank you. We appreciate the assistance given by Ron...
About San Francisco
Book cheap flights to San Francisco
- Book your flights a minimum of 35 days and a maximum of 74 days in advance to get the most affordable airfare.
- The peak months are July, August, and September. November is the most affordable month to travel to San Francisco.
- You could do better by taking a morning departure which is considered relatively more affordable than an evening or a night flight.
Best time to visit San Francisco
San Francisco isn’t the same as California that boasts of continual blue skies and slothful warmth. Flanked on three surfaces by water, it is continually invigorated by the fresh blows that sweep across the Peninsula. The environment is amongst the most stable in the world, with a daytime temperature that usually hovers around 15°C (60°F), but can drop much more moderate at night. Spring and autumn ordinarily have the sunniest days, while summer frequently sees heavy fog roll in through the Golden Gate. This dense mist does much to combine romance to the city but it can also destroy any hopes of tanning at the beach. Winter brings the most maximum of the city’s precipitation, sometimes in torrential storms. Virtually everywhere else in the Bay Area, weather is hotter than San Francisco; particularly in the summer when the East Bay basks in sunshine, and the Wine Country and other inland valleys are warm and hot. To bypass the crowds, avoid traveling in summers, although even then the tourist overcrowding is rarely off-putting. The most desirable time to visit San Francisco is in late May or June when the mountains are greenest and covered with wildflowers, or in October and November, when you can be reasonably sure of good climate and reduced crowds.
San Francisco top attractions
- Golden Gate Bridge - The Golden Gate Bridge is a California figure gracing San Francisco Bay. It is the most photographed place in the city, with the orange structure supported by blue water, or in many cases, towering through low lying clouds. At night, the flood-lit construction is equally impressive. Connecting San Francisco with Marin County and different districts further north, the Golden Gate Bridge was, at one time, designated the most magnificent man-made sight in the United States by the U.S. Travel Service. Presented on May 28th, 1937, the bridge took four years to build and at the time of its conclusion, was the largest suspension bridge in the world, measuring nearly two miles in length.
- Alcatraz Island - The well-known and notorious Alcatraz penitentiary, located on Alcatraz Island in San Francisco Bay, is one of America's most notorious prisons. It worked for almost thirty years, finishing in 1963 and re-opening as a traveler attraction in 1973. Some of America's most well-known criminals were patients here, including Al Capone and the "Birdman," who would next form the foundation for the fictional movie The Birdman of Alcatraz. You can take a ferry over to the island and travel the site while attending to an extraordinary audio recording that allows a glimpse into life in the prison, rather than just a traditional list of the facts.
- Fisherman's Wharf - Fisherman's Wharf is one of San Francisco's most attractive tourist areas. If this is your initial visit to the town and you only have a day or two to observe the sights, Fisherman's Wharf is one of the best places to tour. This old division, once the Little Italy of San Francisco, is remembered for its shops, restaurants, and beautiful setting onward the waterfront. It's a fun area to stroll around and get a feeling for the city. From here, you can also take an excursion cruise for spectacular views of the city, or organize a fishing license.
- Ride the Cable Cars - Cable Cars were launched in 1873 to help locals dispute the several hills the city is built on. Today, the few surviving cable cars volunteer tourists a great way to investigate the city historically. Since 1964, these tram-like agencies have had the unique characteristic of being the only public transportation system to be declared a historic monument. The Powell-Mason and Powell-Hyde are the most beautiful routes. The cable cars will also take you to the main tourist temptations such as Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, the Ferry Building, Nob Hill, and Lombard Street. If you are proposing on more than a couple of rides or are working to be sightseeing for a few days, you should reconsider buying a pass.
How to reach San Francisco
- By Flight - San Francisco International is one of the biggest and most active airports throughout the world. It unites the city to countries and cities all over the globe and in the U.S. and has maps covered by several international and domestic airlines.
- By Bus - The city is served by several private bus groups that have their terminals, so a central common terminal is missing. Greyhound is a company that reaches most destinations to and from San Francisco and different bus companies like California Shuttle Bus, Bolt Bus, and the luxury Megabus joins multiple cities in the state.
- By Train - San Francisco is very well connected through rail. There are chiefly three railway co-operation providers: Amtrak, Caltrain, and the environmental Bay Area Rapid Transit. The latter two often cover areas within the state of California, such as San Jose, Sacramento, Silicon Valley, the Bay Area, and so on. The Amtrak, though, covers these destinations as well as mainly four tracks connecting Seattle, Portland, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
Why book with LatinOFare
- Fast, Easy & Secure Reservations
- Exclusive Deals
- Best Prices GUARANTEED
- 24/7 Booking Assistance